Since ticket sales cover less than half of operating costs, we rely on the generosity of folks like you to keep us going.
Make your gift today, and take pride in supporting OCA.
Remember, 100% of your gift is tax-deductible. You’ll enjoy priority ticket sales, invitations to free workshops and receptions, complimentary refreshments at receptions, an e-subscription to our newsletter, and more.
There are several ways to donate:
- New! Donate using Paypal*:
*Email addresses may be used to notify subscribers of updates on concert information and about educational events connected to OCA concerts. OCA does not share personal information
- Add a gift to your subscription order (print out subscription forms under the Tickets, then Subscriptions, area of this website).
- Make a check out to OCA, and mail it to: OCA, PO Box 244, Oneonta, NY 13820.
- Donate by credit card via the Razoo nonprofit network (you don’t have to be a member). Go to razoo.com/story/Oneonta-Concert-Association. (This is for donations only, not subscriptions.)
- When shopping online, you can support OCA at the same time–at no cost to you–through iGive.com. Retailers donate a percentage of your purchase to OCA; over 700 retailers participate.
- Go to iGive. com and type in Oneonta Concert Association as your cause. Register, and make all your online purchases through iGive.
You won’t get spam. You pay the same amount as if you went through the retailer’s site.
- Earn OCA a $5 bonus by shopping through iGive within 45 days of registering. Use the iGive search engine, and you’ll earn OCA 1 cent per search. iGive is free, and donations add up (iGive says the average shopper nets $50 a year for their cause).
However you choose to support OCA, know that every donation is appreciated.
Check out the Matching Gifts area of this site to see how your employer (even if you’re retired) can make your gift go farther.