Since ticket sales cover less than half of operating costs, we rely on the generosity of folks like you to keep us going.
Make your gift today, and take pride in supporting OCA.
Remember, 100% of your gift is tax-deductible. And you’ll enjoy priority ticket sales, invitations to free workshops and receptions, complimentary refreshments at receptions, an e-subscription to our newsletter, and more.
There are several ways to donate:
- Add a gift to your subscription order (print out subscription forms under the Tickets, then Series Subscriptions, area of this website).
- Make a check out to Oneonta Concert Association, and mail it to: OCA, PO Box 244, Oneonta, NY 13820.
- Donate by credit card via the Razoo nonprofit network (you don’t have to be a member). Go to razoo.com/story/Oneonta-Concert-Association. (For donations only, not subscriptions)
- When shopping online, you can support OCA at the same time–at no cost to you–through iGive.com. Retailers will donate a percentage of your purchase to OCA. Over 700 retailers participate.
- Go iGive. com and type in Oneonta Concert Association as your cause. Register, and make all your online purchases through iGive.
- Earn OCA a $5 bonus by shopping through iGive within 45 days of registering. Use the iGive search engine, and you’ll earn OCA 1 cent per search. iGive is free, and donations add up (iGive says the average shopper nets $50 a year for their cause).
You won’t get spam. You pay the same amount as if you went through the retailer’s site.
However you choose to support OCA, know that every donation is appreciated.
Check out the Matching Gifts area of this site to see if your employer (even if you’re retired) can make your subscription or donation go farther.